Lotus & Science Anti-Age Day Cream
- Precio regular
- Precio regular
- Precio de venta
What it is:
A day cream with precious lotus blossom extract, revitalizes skin, diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
Suitable For: Normal Skin, Dry Skin, Mature Skin
Key Ingredients: MatriXpert, Phosphovital. Lotus flower extract, Lactic acid bacterium lysate, Peach kernel oil, Avocado oil, Wheat protein, Grapeseed oil
Size: 1.69 oz. / 50 ml
- Reduces wrinkles and protects the skin from damaging environmental influences.
- Revitalizes skin and helps to protect against harmful environmental irritations.
- Anti Age day cream increases up to 40% skin moisture and 53% skin elasticity in four weeks.
- Lotus blossom extract in Biodroga Anti Age Day cream replenishes some of the skin's perfection, leaving it looking clear and pure.
- Anti Age day cream diminishes up to 61% of lines and wrinkles in six months.
- Paraben-free Anti-Age Day Cream.
- No mineral oil, PEG, silicones, or animal ingredients.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to Use
Apply Biodroga Lotus Science anti-age day dram in the morning, evenly across to cleansed skin.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Peach (Prunus Persica) Kernel Oil, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glycine, Arginine, Methionine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Coco-Glucoside, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Silica, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Citric Acid, Mica
Biodroga and Biodroga MD products have been researched, developed, and manufactured in Germany since 1959. The Biodroga brand name was created by combining bio (biological) and drogue (based on plants). Today, they are known for products that use high efficiency and concentration ingredients and for their innovative skincare formulations keeping up with and incorporating the latest research developments in phytopharmaceuticals (medical research using plant-derived ingredients), dermatology, medicine, and cosmetology.
Dese prisa, solo quedan 2 artículos en stock!