Puran Sebum Control Moisturizer
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What it is:
Using Biodroga Puran Formula for impure, oily, combination skin helps blemishes fade quicker by absorbing sebum leaving a matte and conditioned complexion, while hyaluronic acid imparts great moisture. Puran formula results in reducing skin impurities and stabilizes the skin’s protective acid mantle. In addition, hyaluronic acid binds a large amount of moisture to the skin surface, thereby supporting its NMF.
Suitable For: Oily Skin, Combination Skin
Key Ingredients: Bioactive Puran Complex (BioEcolia® and Panthenol), Absorbing Ingredient, Hyaluronic Acid
Size: 1.4 oz. / 41 g
- Biodroga Puran Formula for impure skin Has an antibacterial effect effective against inflammation.
- Effective for oily skin, combination skin, or impure skin is oil-free.
- Prevents spreading of bacteria, which are responsible for skin impurities.
- Gives skin a matte finish conditions skin without leaving a greasy film.
- Removes excess shine making skin feel clear and pure.
- No mineral oil, PEG, parabens, silicones, or animal ingredients.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to Use
- Apply few drops to clean facial skin and massage gently.
- Use morning and evening
Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicapryllyl Ether, Glycerin, Distarch Phosphate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Panthenol, Arginine, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Codium Tomentosum (Algae) Extract
Biodroga and Biodroga MD products have been researched, developed, and manufactured in Germany since 1959. The Biodroga brand name was created by combining bio (biological) and drogue (based on plants). Today, they are known for products that use high efficiency and concentration ingredients and for their innovative skincare formulations keeping up with and incorporating the latest research developments in phytopharmaceuticals (medical research using plant-derived ingredients), dermatology, medicine, and cosmetology.
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!